Sunday, October 20, 2013

October Heatless Hairstyles

Hey there! So this month of October has gone by so fast! cant even believe it. Since its fall, more cold weather is coming in and that does not do anything good to my hair. My hair gets really dry and frizzy over the fall/winter. Specially if I burn it. So this month I have decided to show you guys some of my hairstyles that I've done this month without using heat!

So this right here is my natural hair. It shrinks and curls in many different ways. I cant be straightening my hair all the time!


I love this hairstyle and obviously so does Valentino at NYFW. Alot of runway shows and designers have been starting this new trend of the braid crown...and I absolutely love it!




The typical high messy bun. BUT you can add accessories to your hair such as a tribal headband (Pacsun)


 You can also rock your natural hair down with a headband like a turban...holds all my hairs from sticking up haha


 Last but not least..
Your natural hair! sometimes your hair needs a rest from all the heat, mousse, and hairspray.

Hopefully this post inspires you guys to try new hairstyles and check out the runway looks! They aren't as abstract as they seem. Again comment down below if you guys want to see something or need suggestions! Stay classy xx

-Andy








No comments: