Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Remembering 2013

        HEY GUYS!! its the end of the yearr!!! wooohoooo!! I cannot describe how much fun and amazing this year was. This was really one of the best years that I've ever had. I made so many new friends, new memories, and shared many laughs. I've also tried new things this year such as starting a blog, saying yes, and finally knowing what career I want to go into. Also alot of sad things have happened this year for me such as my sister leaving for her lds mission, being rejected by a boy, not having my permit, and loosing my 1D tickets haha but I do not let those bring me down. Cheesy as it sounds, it has made me a better person and has taught me to love myself. So instead of talking about my year, I've collected some of my favorite pictures of this year to share with you guys! I hope you guys had an amazing year like mine and wish you guys a great new year!! Thank you if you were part of making my year an amazing year!


























(Harry Styles Look Alike)


(Our Sophie died)





(1D Concert)




(5k)




(Akane was made Mexican)



 (Kennia cleaning my teeth)


(Senior Ball)

Again thank you for everyone who has made this year great! Love you and good luck next year!
Stay classy xx

Andy



No comments: