Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fashion Blogging? What?

Hello best friend!
So I haven't blogged since new years....its been FOREVER!! A lot of things happened these past 7 months. I got my appendix removed, I've gone to New York, Las Vegas, California, and adventurous parts of Utah. I also think that i changed...LOTS. I finally decided what i wanted out of life. I was in a dark place last winter but after my appendix incident, I realized I was being really ungrateful. And thats where i changed.
One of the biggest problems that I had was what Im I going to be when I grow up? this question used to scare me so bad. BUT I finally figured it out. I've always had a love for fashion. Sounds really girly but its true! I started buying more and more magazines such as TeenVouge (My personal favorite). The more i saw the models, the editors, the high fashion, the more i wanted to be part of it. But I realized that its not all fashion...MAKEUP! Yes I am now a fashion junkie. There was also hair styling involved. For some while i thought about being a hairdresser. I love hair, i love touching it, styling it, washing it, smelling it haha but i didn't want to do that for the rest of my life. Realizing my passion for fashion (heh that rhymed) i want to go shopping all the time. different accessories, paring clothing items that would never work out, to me its heaven.
But i've known this for the past 6 months? but I just hate telling people about this. People look at me weird when i say this to them. This is my passion and i feel like i can go far in life with this profession. Theres no schools for fashion in Utah (what a surprise) so hopefully i move to Cali, or NY. And I dont want people thinking less of me because I want to go into fashion. But haters gonna hate right? overall i just dont want to choose a profession thats normal. A doctor, a dentist, a manager. Even though they earn the big bucks, I want to do something exciting with my life. I dont want to be Normal. With fashion, I can make people beautiful, i can make art.
Even though Im not taking 4 AP classes, I think that I can be just as successful as the people that do. They do intimidate me but Id rather be me than follow...does that make sense?
So starting next week, this blog will be a fashion/makeup/beauty blog. But also once in a while posts like these. Ill be posting blogs every Sunday and hopefully you guys will like it.

xx

No comments: